SlimQuick Drink Mix Packets
SlimQuick Mixed Berries is the same SlimQuick new & improved weight-loss formula in a delicious Mixed Berries powdered drink mix!
Just mix SLIMQUICK Mixed Berries packet in a bottle or large glass of water to make a tasty drink!
SlimQuick Mixed Berries Drink Advantages:
- Contains the same powerful combination of ingredients as SLIMQUICK new and improved.
- Is sugar-free with zero-calorie.
- Works in six ways to help address the physical reasons women have trouble losing weight
- Reduces water retention, balances hormones, reduces stress, increases metabolism, increases energy and reduces appetite.
- Is scientifically developed to overcome the physiological and hormonal barriers women face in losing fat.
- SlimQuick’s powerful formula is designed to maximize fat loss when used in conjunction with the SlimQuick diet & exercise program.
SlimQuick Diet & Exercise Program
The SlimQuick diet & exercise program (which is included with each bottle of SlimQuick) is full of helpful weight-loss information such as:
- Easy-to-follow diet and nutrition advice.
- Sample diet program.
- Top diet tips.
- Exercise programs, including two, four-week weight-training programs designed for a woman’s body.
In the first program (Level 1), every muscle group is stimulated once per week and the intensity is high. The second program (Level 2) has been developed for those who have already completed a four-week SlimQuick cycle, or for those who are in good shape but want to get in the best shape of their life! In this program, we introduce the pre-exhaust training system, supersets, and much more. Together, these two programs are by far the most sophisticated exercise programs our researchers have ever developed!
- Cardio programs.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Diet log for you to record your progress.
- Training log for you to record your progress.
SlimQuick Drink Mix Mixed Berries Directons To Use
- Slowly pour 1 powder packet (2.8g) into 16 oz (2cups) of cold water and stir until dissolved. If adding to a full bottle of water, take a few sips prior to adding contents, close and shake. Refer to the dosing chart below.
- For the first week take one serving in the morning and one serving in the afternoon. After the first week, take two servings in the morning and two servings in the afternoon. Do not exceed 4 servings in a 24-hour period.
- SLIMQUICK should be used in conjunction with a sensible low-fat diet and regular exercise program (refer to booklet included). Do not take SLIMQUICK within 5 hours of sleep.
- Read the entire label before use and follow directions.
SlimQuick Drink Mix Mixed Berries Supplement Facts
|Servings per Container:
Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin K (as Phytonadione)
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)
|Slimquick 6 Ways Weight Loss Complex:
Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) (Leaf),
45% EGCG (135 mg);
Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola Rosea) (Root) [3% Rosavin];
South African Hoodia (Hoodia Gordonii) (Aerial Stems);
Juniper Extract (Juniperus Communis) (Fruit);
Chaste Tree Extract (Vitex Agnus-Castus) (Fruit);
Soy Extract (Glycine Max) (Seed) [40 % Isoflavones];
Asian Ginseng Extract (Panax Ginseng) (Root) [10% Ginsenosides];
Brown Seaweed (Fucus Vesiculosus) (Whole Plant) [Contains Fucoxanthin];
Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) (Leaf);
Yerba Mate (Ilex Paraguariensis) (Leaf);
Uva-Ursi (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) (Leaf);
Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum Cuspidatum) (Aerial Stem) [50% Resveratrol];
Phytosterols (Glycine Max) (Seed) [40% Beta-Sitosterol];
Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Cane Juice Crystals, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Red No. 40, and Silica.
SlimQuick Drink Mix Warnings and Side Effects:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or if you are allergic to soy products. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Consult a physician before using this product if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition including, but not limited to, diabetes, anxiety disorders, glaucoma, cardiac conditions, osteoporosis, thyroid disease or hypertension, or if you are taking monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors, anticoagulants, or any prescription drug or over-the-counter medication. One serving of this product contains the amount of caffeine equivalent to 1 cup of coffee. Limit use with other caffeine-containing sources such as coffee, tea or energy drinks. Discontinue use and immediately inform a medical doctor if you experience chest pain, dizziness, headache, irregular heartbeat, nausea, or other comparable symptoms. Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended serving, as improper use of this product does not enhance results. Do not use if powder packet has been opened.